The responsible body within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), is: Rachel Harris
Your data subject rights
You can exercise the following rights at any time using the contact details provided for our data protection officer:
- Information about your data stored by us and their processing,
- rectification of inaccurate personal data,
- Deletion of your data stored with us,
- Restriction of data processing if we are not yet allowed to delete your data due to legal obligations,
- Objection to the processing of your data by us and
- Data transferability if you have consented to the data processing or have concluded a contract with us.
If you have given us your consent, you can revoke this at any time with effect for the future.
You can contact the supervisory authority responsible for you at any time with a complaint. Your responsible supervisory authority depends on the state of your residence, your work or the alleged infringement. You can find a list of the supervisory authorities (for the non-public area) with their addresses at: https://www.bfdi.bund.de/EN/Home/home_node.html.
Purposes of data processing by the responsible body and third parties
We only process your personal data for the purposes stated in this data protection declaration. Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those mentioned. We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent,
- the processing is necessary to process a contract with you,
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation,
- the processing is necessary to protect legitimate interests and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data.
Deletion or blocking of the data
We adhere to the principles of data avoidance and data economy. We therefore only store your personal data for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes stated here or as provided for by the various storage periods provided for by the legislature. After the respective purpose has ceased to exist or these periods have expired, the corresponding data will be blocked or deleted as a matter of routine and in accordance with the statutory provisions.
In order to protect the security of your data during transmission, we use state-of-the-art encryption methods (e.g. SSL) via HTTPS.
If you contact us with questions of any kind by e-mail or contact form, give us your voluntary consent for the purpose of establishing contact. This requires the specification of a valid e‑mail address. This is used to allocate the request and then to answer it. Providing further data is optional. The information you provide will be stored for the purpose of processing the request and for possible follow-up questions. After the request you have made has been dealt with, personal data will be automatically deleted.
We reserve the right to adapt this data protection declaration so that it always corresponds to the current legal requirements or to implement changes to our services in the data protection declaration, e.g. when introducing new services. The new data protection declaration will then apply to your next visit.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions about data protection, please send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org